Here's a collection of things to do in and around the Conejo Valley that focuses on free live music. It's mostly festivals and shows put on bythe cities, parks and shopping areas that take place around the summer season. There are also a few clubs, some events not focused on music, and some paid events. It is not all inclusive, but pretty close to it for the free events.
Many of the event locations can be found on these maps.
These are the main series that are included. If they have a line through them, they aren't updated for 2017 yet.
- 15th Summer Jazz Concert Series (GOTW), Thousand Oaks
- Agoura — Summer Concerts in the Park, Agoura Hills
- Camarillo Arts Council Concerts in the Park Series, Camarillo
- Concerts by the Sea, Oxnard
- Concerts in the Courtyard, Simi Valley
- Music in the Park (RSRPD), Simi Valley
- Rock the Collection Concert Series, Oxnard
- Saturday Concerts in the Park (WLV), Westlake Village
- Summer Concert Series (Janss), Thousand Oaks
- Summer Concerts in the Park (T.O. CRPD), Thousand Oaks
- Sun Sets Concert Series at Calabasas Lake, Calabasas
- Valley Cultural Center — Concerts on the Green, Woodland Hills
- Ventura County Fair, Ventura
Your Friend, Paul's event list
Sorry, I could not find any events to show. Most of them happen during the summer.
How about some open mic shows until next summer?