Audio & Video
Audio & Video isn't really a good name for what's here, but there's only so much text that will fit on one of those little tabs. A better title would be “sound, music, art, graphics”, but that won't fit.
Sound & Music
- 82-Hz.com — It's a whole separate site buried in this one with guitar oriented music theory, pattern charts and more useful stuff.
- The Microphone Primer was one of the most popular spots on this site. It is now very out of date (hasn't been updated in a few years), but it's still a great resource. It's a consolidation of a 20-plus page discussion on the Home Recording BBS. In spite of its age, a couple of people come to see it almost every day.
- I made the Low Frequency Wavelength Chart because finding any information that relates frequencies to wavelength and musical notes is, oddly, hard to find. It seems that a lot of other people agree because it's a popular page.
- Digital Recording equipment notes — From when I was shopping for a home studio in 2001.
Art & Graphics
- The RGB/HSL Chart Generator does RGB/HSL conversions, as well as creating a constant hue display which shows the RGB and HSL values for each color. It's an easy way to select consistent colors when making a web page.
- Oil Paint Name Chart - aka Palette Recommendations for oil painting. My oil painting teacher gave this as her starting point for colors. It was an old copy, and it had notes added, so I made it into something more legible.