Fun and Useful
- Get a random Oblique Strategy, as well as a list of the contents of all five decks at Oblique Strategies.
- The Sudoku Pattern Generator helps solve Killer Sudoku puzzles. Unlike regular Sudoku, you are only give the sums of groups of boxes as the starting point. The page will give all the possible solutions for a specific sum and numbers of digits. It can also filter out solutions that have digits that must be included or excluded.
- My Beverage Comparison Tools make it easy to figure out if you should buy a 12-pack or a two liter bottle. Why? I got tired of trying to do it in my head every time the sales flyers came out.
- The LA/Ventura-centric Changing Reference page has links to news and traffic, with an emphasis on local. It's an update of one of the pages from "the old site".
- Tech Projects has some of what I've been doing that's most likely to be of interest only if you're doing web design stuff. If you have a blog, the xFolk Cloud and Tag Generator (catchy name, huh?) can be useful to generate tags for some of the popular social networking sites. I did this to give a helping-hand to someone that wanted it for their website. The layout needs an update, but I think a lot of the functionality is built into most blogs now so it's not really needed any more.